The suite of CEM assessments for primary schools is designed to bring objectivity into the teaching and learning process. They evaluate performance, monitor progress and indicate potential in specific and helpful ways. As a result, teachers and schools are able to provide individuals and groups of children with learning opportunities to enable them to achieve their best.
- BASE is our new reception baseline assessment, accredited by DfE for use in state Primary schools from September 2015. Find out more at our dedicated BASE pages.
- PIPS Baseline for Reception An evaluation of what children know and can do when they first start full time education. The assessment can be repeated at the end of the first year in school to measure progress.
- PIPS KS1Baseline establishes what children know and can do as they enter Year 1 and predicts and measures achievement.
- PIPS Key Stages 1 and 2 provides an annual assessment in maths, literacy and developed ability with predictions to later outcomes and value added measures from previous PIPS assessments.
- InCAS provides detailed, age related diagnostic information on reading and maths ability withresearch based recommendations to support teaching and learning. InCAS can be used with children aged 6 to 11.
Download our Brochure for more information on our Early Years assessments.
Download our Brochure for more information on our Primary assessments.
Watch our NAHT video about PIPS Baseline.