"We have found CEM’s data to help us develop informed teaching and learning interventions before the start of each Cambridge course. This has led to better results in Cambridge exams."
Jackline Aming’a, Head of School,
Oshwal Academy Mombasa, Kenya
Monitor the progress of students aged 5-14 with diagnostic assessments
High quality assessment is the foundation for learning that helps every student flourish.
Cambridge CEM’s baseline assessments support sequenced learning across all stages of the Cambridge Pathway and help teachers take their students along the route to educational success.
- Understand your students’ potential
- Establish a clear path forward
- Measure your impact
Cambridge CEM assessments help you:
Personalised and tailored assessment
- Immediate insight into individuals and whole year groups
- Identify strengths, barriers to learning and areas for support
- Compare ability levels between students and cohorts
- Indicators to grades at GCSE, IGCSE and A Level
Establish a clear path forward
Identify barriers to learning
- Raise expectations and set motivational targets
- Support conversations with parents
- Data to support professional judgement
- Target support and plan early interventions
A whole school perspective
- Examine student outcomes and inform school improvement
- Measure the impact of your teaching
- Monitor trends over time
- Share best practice
Why do Cambridge International schools choose Cambridge CEM?
...We use CEM assessments not only to assess new arrivals but also measure their progress throughout the academic year…CEM assessments complement and strengthen the Cambridge Pathway as it has an assessment for every grade.
Rukaiya Salman, Head of School, The Cedar School, Pakistan