Find out more
Connect with an expert
"We have found CEM’s data to help us develop informed teaching and learning interventions before the start of each Cambridge course. This has led to better results in Cambridge exams."
Jackline Aming’a, Head of School,
Oshwal Academy Mombasa, Kenya
Monitor the progress of students aged 5-14 with diagnostic assessments
High quality assessment is the foundation for learning that helps every student flourish.
Cambridge CEM’s baseline assessments support sequenced learning across all stages of the Cambridge Pathway and help teachers take their students along the route to educational success.
Confidently assess your students and create a personalised teaching and learning strategy in the Cambridge Primary and Cambridge Lower Secondary years:
- Understand your students’ potential
- Establish a clear path forward
- Measure your impact
Find out more
Cambridge CEM assessments help you to:
Personalised and tailored assessment
- Immediate insight into individuals and whole year groups
- Identify strengths, barriers to learning and areas for support
- Compare ability levels between students and cohorts
- Indicators to grades at GCSE, IGCSE and A Level
Establish a clear path forward
Identify barriers to learning
- Raise expectations and set motivational targets
- Support conversations with parents
- Data to support professional judgement
- Target support and plan early interventions
A whole school perspective
- Examine student outcomes and inform school improvement
- Measure the impact of your teaching
- Monitor trends over time
- Share best practice
Cambridge Primary Insight
supports learning to create a strong foundation in the core elements of Reading and Mathematics across the Cambridge Primary years...
provides powerful information to support students’ progress, set targets and inform teaching and learning in the Cambridge Lower Secondary years...
supports learning to create a strong foundation in the core elements of Reading and Mathematics across the Cambridge Primary years... See more
provides powerful information to support students’ progress, set targets and inform teaching and learning in the Cambridge Lower Secondary years... See more
Why do Cambridge International schools choose Cambridge CEM?