How to develop your students’ developed ability and non-verbal reasoning skills using baseline assessments
Tuesday 5 March, 4pm
What are non-verbal reasoning skills? How do we measure developed ability? These skills look beyond curriculum knowledge and focus on student’s understanding of sequences, ability to recognise patterns and visual intuition. Cambridge CEM’s baseline assessments allow you to measure these skills and create clear and tailored learning plans for students.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- Understanding students’ non-verbal skills and how to help them in the classroom
- Intervention ideas to develop students’ skills
- A whole school approach to boost students’ non-verbal and developed ability
- How to use the reports to identify students in need of extra support or challenge
- What a student's developed ability means for their learning styles
Who is this for?
This webinar is ideal for Head Teachers, Deputy Heads, Senior Leaders, Heads of Department and Teachers.
Not free to attend? You can still sign up; the recording will be sent to all registrants after the webinar.
We hope to see you there!