Actionable insights designed for multi-academy trusts
Give your multi-academy trust a competitive advantage
Ensure the best educational outcomes with Cambridge CEM's adaptive assessments. Turn comparable data across the trust into action in every classroom with a picture of the abilities and potential of all your students.
Cambridge CEM’s suite of assessments for students aged 3-19 are perfect for primary, secondary and post-16 academies in your multi-academy trust. Ensure that assessment is consistent across your trust with our baseline assessments, Wellbeing Check and attitudinal assessments.
Why choose Cambridge CEM for your multi-academy trust
- Appeal to new academies joining your trust by offering easy-to-use baseline assessments to support them to improve student outcomes
- Better retain your teachers and reduce their workload with quick baseline assessments with no marking
- Support early career teachers with professional development on baseline assessments, reporting and interventions
- Give all your students equal opportunity and support with individual reports to help plan intervention
- Compare scores in each academy with the national picture
- Export your assessment data into your Learning Management System (LMS) to provide a holistic picture of student ability alongside other methods of assessment
- Ensure your students are being measured reliably and objectively with independent standardised assessments
- Quickly identify areas to specifically focus on for academy improvement
What assessments are available for multi-academy trusts?
Our adaptive baseline assessments and Cambridge Wellbeing Check are available for primary, secondary and post-16 multi-academy trusts.
Are there bundling options for trusts?
We offer bundling discounts for multi-academy trusts depending on the different assessments purchased and the order volume. To find out the cost of using Cambridge CEM's assessments at your trust, try our MATs calculator.
What support is there for onboarding a trust?
We offer one-to-one support for trusts and their individual academies who register for Cambridge CEM assessments. From bespoke onboarding to ongoing support after you've administered our assessments, we'll be there supporting you every step of the way.
Professional development for trusts
We designed our professional development courses for multi-academy trust:
- Middle leaders
- Senior leaders
These courses offer the tools for efficient reporting and speedy intervention to improve student abilities. Our bespoke packages are available for trusts to receive made-to-measure consultations. They also provide data evaluations tailored around your data and the needs of the trust.
“[CEM assessment] data ensures we can see the cohort differences and schools can learn from other schools, get tips and adjust their curriculum to make it bespoke for their needs. The schools are excited about the possibility of comparing it with KS1 and KS2 because of the standardised element of the feedback. They have been able to show monitoring visit teams, or Ofsted, the objective data and talk through it clearly.”
Ark academy group
Why choose Cambridge CEM?
Cambridge CEM has worked with schools for over 40 years to develop the most effective and easiest to use assessments to unlock the potential in children. Our tools for analysing our assessments provide evidence-based insight, ensuring your students are receiving the best possible educational outcomes. Our standardisation is based on 600,000 students annually which is a larger and more up to date sample than our competitors. This ensures that our reports are providing the most accurate data on the abilities of your students.