Training and Events
Want to find out more about our assessments and how they can support your school to unlock student potential? Join our free upcoming webinars and hear from your fellow educators and Cambridge CEM experts:
- Thursday 16th September, 2pm-2.45pm BST:
How we brought Cambridge CEM to The Cedar School
Signup to view pre-recorded webinar
Sign up for access to video introductions
Using data to drive school improvement strategies
Sue Holt and Teresa Okrasinska
In this webinar Sue Holt looks at the importance of using data as a tool in:
- Driving curriculum design
- Teaching and learning
- Creating the school development plan.
Using Predictive Data and Standardised Testing in Tracking and Monitoring
Jonathan Allday and Kate McKim
Drawing on practical examples from his own extensive experience, Jonathan Allday covers:
- The role and limitations of predictive data - predictive grades vs Chances Graphs
- From baseline test to public examination outcome
- Reporting on progress
- Evaluating benchmark tests and standardising test results
- Creating a culture to encourage progress.
The CEM team attend a number of events and exhibitions each year to showcase our school assessments. We have experts on hand at each of these events who can help you with any queries about our assessments and reporting.
Unfortunately, we have no dates for your diary at the moment. We look forward to seeing you later in the year.