Training and Events
Signup to view pre-recorded webinar
Sign up for access to video introductions
Want to find out more about our assessments and how they can support your school to unlock student potential? Join our free upcoming webinars and hear from your fellow educators and CEM experts.
Cambridge Wellbeing Check Webinar
Book your place on our FREE webinar to discover how you can understand and nurture your students' wellbeing in school.
Help students feel good and flourish with a wellbeing check.
In this free webinar you can find out how the Cambridge Wellbeing Check can:
- Encourage understanding of the importance of wellbeing and self-awareness
- Help students reflect on their feelings and when they may need to ask for help
- Encourage students to consider their role among their friends
- Help students feel better and flourish at school
- Show students their school cares about them, not just their grades
An Introduction to Baseline Assessments
Discover all about baseline assessments with our Cambridge CEM experts and join us for a FREE webinar.
Unlock your students potential.
In this free session, we'll discuss:
- what a baseline assessment is and how it can support you and your school
- how our baseline assessments integrate and work alongside other assessments
- how to use our reports to transform teaching and learning, support student outcomes and inform whole school improvements.
Creating a Culture for Effective Data Use in Schools
If you want data to make an impact on student achievement across your whole school, where do you start? How do you create a culture where your colleagues feel empowered to use data for good?
Tony Emmerson, Senior Deputy Head at The English College in Prague, discusses the important role that the senior leadership team play and how the buy in and building of confidence within our colleagues can make all the difference.
How we brought Cambridge CEM to The Cedar School
Real school, real students and staff, real impact – hear from The Cedar School.
The CEM team attend a number of events and exhibitions each year to showcase our school assessments. We have experts on hand at each of these events who can help you with any queries about our assessments and reporting.
Unfortunately, we have no dates for your diary at the moment. We look forward to seeing you later in the year.