Measure what matters for academic success – introduction to CSPQ
Tuesday 27 February, 4pm (GMT)
Are you looking to get a better understanding of how your students work or wondering how you can get a holistic view of students’ learning?
The Cambridge Personal Styles Questionnaire (CPSQ) is an online behavioural styles assessment which provides insight into how your students approach tasks and relate to others: their ‘personal styles’. These styles have been found to contribute to educational progress and work effectiveness. This assessment is for students aged 14+ (Year 9 and above).
In this webinar, we will look at how the assessment works and also discuss the five-factor personality model used to inform the assessment. We will also discuss how CPSQ can help your school to:
- See a more holistic picture of your students, with additional context to their academic performance
- Identify where students’ strengths lie and where they could benefit from additional support
- Inform teaching and guide conversations with students about their learning
- Establish or develop an effective mentoring programme, tailored to each individual
- Teach your students about self-awareness and how it impacts their education
Who is this for?
This webinar is ideal for Head Teachers, Deputy Heads, College leaders, Heads of Sixth Form, Pastoral Leads, Student Mentors, Heads of Department and Teachers.
Not free to attend? You can still sign up; the recording will be sent to all registrants after the webinar.
We hope to see you there!