CEM IBE for ages 16-19
Set your students up for success in the IB Diploma.
Avg Duration: 50 minutes
Assessment: Adaptive, Digital, Baseline assessment
Sections: Vocabulary, Mathematics, Non-verbal and Skills
Predicts to: A Level
Find out more
Talk to an expert
Assessments to empower International Baccalaureate (IB) World Schools
- powerful insight into students’ aptitudes and abilities
- predictions of potential performance in the IB Diploma exams
- the confidence to set challenging and motivational targets.
Why do IB schools choose CEM IBE?
Predictions to potential IB Diploma scores
- Get immediate insight into your students
- Identify strengths, barriers to learning and areas for support
- Compare ability levels between students
Establish a clear path forward
Help every student thrive
- Raise expectations and set challenging targets
- Tailor your teaching and learning
- Motivate, encourage and empower students to succeed
A whole school perspective
- Reflect on results and inform school improvement
- Measure the impact of your teaching
- Monitor trends in IB Diploma results over time
Let’s talk about CEM IBE with Fraser Halliwell
“What CEM IBE helps us to do is set high expectations.
[…] Since we’ve used it we’ve seen an increase in our IB Diploma performance.”
Fraser Halliwell, Head of Secondary, Colegio Anglo Colombiano, ColombiaRead more...
About the assessment
- Adaptive - A personalised assessment to motivate and challenge students at the right level.
- Quick and flexible - Simple to set-up and run. Results are available for download within 48 hours with no teacher marking.
- Objective - A research-based, independent measure of students’ starting ability.
- Student focussed - Insight that supports your judgement when discussing progress with students and parents.
- Supports your judgement - Insight that supports your judgement when discussing progress with students and parents.
- Evaluates school performance - Value-added data is a transformational tool, helping senior leaders evaluate which practices have most impact.
Cambridge CEM assessments for students aged 3-19
Cambridge CEM’s computer-based, adaptive baseline assessments provide an objective view of your students’ strengths and abilities in key areas and a wealth of data that can shape your teaching and unlock their potential.
“These assessments really help teachers and parents come together on one page. It has helped the teachers to have conversations with the parents to identify any gaps between the potential and the real performance of students”
“CEM data allows us to deepen our understanding of the ways in which assessment data can be used to improve individual student learning”
"At The British School, we use CEM data to provide predictive or indicative grades for IGCSE and IB Diploma examinations, and to validate our internal assessments of student ability."
Transform information into insight with Cambridge CEM Professional Development
We’re now offering professional development to complement our baseline assessments. These courses and bespoke packages provide teachers and leaders with best practices, insights, and tools to use their own CEM assessment data and reports to create actionable insight.