Find out more
Connect with an expert
A new challenge
Schools, teachers, students and parents are now facing the challenge to overcome the interruptions to learning caused by Covid-19. But good judgement is dependent on good data.
CEM assessments can help you:
- Get an objective view of your students' strengths and abilities in key areas
- Set ambitious and realistic goals for your students
- Quickly access stable and reliable data
- Understand performance trends over time
- Target resources and guide curriculum and instruction
Want to know how CEM data can help in your school?
- Identify students' starting point
- Diagnose gaps in learning
- Shape your teaching to meet your students' learning needs
- Information at pupil, class, subject, school level
- Indicators to grades at GCSE, IGCSE, A Level and IB Diploma
- Set challenging targets
- Plan your interventions to help students improve on areas of weakness
- Support students' progress with confidence
- Monitor cohort performance over time
- Identify trends over time
- Compare the performance of previous years
- Target resources effectively
- Evaluate student outcomes
- Value-added reports on results day
- Measure the impact of your teaching
- Share best practice and identify areas for school improvement
... the single thread running through my entire experience has been CEM assessments. I have introduced CEM in all of my schools and it has been a vital tool with so many benefits, from setting standards and realising expectations, to helping me support the students, staff and measure school performance"
Sue Holt, former international school senior leader
Part of Cambridge University Press and Cambridge Assessment, CEM assessments accurately measure a child’s potential and progress; an invaluable tool in understanding and responding to their individual educational needs.
Used by education professionals for over 30 years in over 90 countries, CEM is one of the largest and longest established providers of formative assessments for children of all ages, from early years to post 16.
CEM’s methods are research-based, evidence driven and market-tested, built on a foundation of non-commercial academic practice.