At CEM, we're all about empowering you to make a difference.
We care about the things you care about, so when you asked us to make what we do even better for you, we listened. Find out how you can get involved.
Meanwhile, take a quick look at how we’ll be helping you throughout 2023.
Introducing Cambridge Primary Insight
Cambridge Primary Insight is the next generation of InCAS and the newest primary-age assessment from Cambridge CEM. Empower your teachers to build a strong foundation and unlock their students’ potential.
Cambridge Primary Insight is here to:
- Benchmark what your students’ levels of ability are when you start working with them.
- Highlight any hidden talent or undiscovered strengths.
- Suggest where additional support is needed.
- Give you the opportunity to tailor your teaching, using personalised reports.
- Offer an objective measurement that helps you compare/track children’s progress and prepare them for long-term success.
Make the most of your CEM data
CEM’s new range of training and support services for schools helps you make the most of your CEM data to support staff and improve student achievement.
CEM is offering face-to-face and online support, delivered by educators who have real-life experience of using CEM data in practice. The training is timed and tailored to meet your needs and helps you:
- Understand how CEM data can be used to improve students’ academic achievement.
- Secure the skills and confidence to make data-based decisions.
- Embed a positive data culture and support whole school improvement.
- Support decisions around resourcing, planning and lessons.
Visit our Professional Development page to find out more.
making it easier to budget for your baseline assessments
We’ve introduced a new pricing model that makes it easier to see the cost of incorporating baseline assessments into your student development plans.
Our cohort fees have been replaced by product fees and we’ve broadened our student number tiers, ensuring that smaller schools or those with fewer resources are better able to use CEM assessments to advance the academic future of their students.
New International Brochure
Empowering teachers to make a difference
Download, read and share our brand new brochure for international schools. You'll be able to discover:
- An overview of baseline assessments
- An introduction to all of Cambridge CEM's assessments
- How we support the Cambridge Pathway
The Cambridge Wellbeing Check
Are your students in the best position to flourish?
The Cambridge Wellbeing Check is designed to help you help your students feel good and do better through their learning journey from 7 to 18 years old. Based on published research by the University of Cambridge, this 22 question, online, student-led assessment, only takes 20 minutes to administer and helps you understand how students feel in your school to give you real, actionable insight and instantly show you who needs support. Choose the Cambridge Wellbeing Check to:
- See a more holistic picture of your students
- Evaluate their wellbeing throughout the year
- Compare students at an individual, class, year-group and whole-school level
- Teach your students about wellbeing and practically explore what it means
- Inform teaching and frame conversations with your students, so you can have a positive impact on their wellbeing
The results are instant, with no marking, on our new, easy-to-use digital platform, the Cambridge Wellbeing Check focuses on four areas of wellbeing, covering feelings and functioning.
Signup to view pre-recorded webinar
Supporting your conversations with parents
Available for all students who have taken our MidYIS and Yellis assessments, our new parental report is designed to provide parents with a clear view of:
- What is a CEM assessment
- How their child has performed in the assessment
- Supporting examples and guidance
With easy-to-understand examples of the questions asked in the assessment, parents can gain a better understanding of how their child has performed and see the areas where they need support.
Log into your Secondary+ site to preview the Parental report for your students.