Reporting and Feedback
Much more than just a Reception Baseline Assessment
With the BASE Progress and BASE Inspection Ready packages, you can get the most out of your reception baseline assessment:
- Gain reliable insight into each child’s stage of development
- Measure progress over the reception year at a pupil, class and school-year level
- Interpret your pupil and school data, viewing progress in context against national norms*
- Easily document and present key information for parents and school inspectors
Reports available with BASE Progress and Inspection Ready:
The following reports are generated in pdf format.
Reports available with BASE Inspection Ready:
The following reports are available with BASE Inspection Ready, and enable you to filter your reception baseline assessment information by key interest groups such as children with English as an Additional Language.
For interactive functionality, access reports on CEM Secure. You can generate static pdf versions of the reports to print out as required.
Inspection Ready Report
View data for the start and end of year assessments for your whole cohort, or by group using ‘My School Filters’. See percentage of pupils at development stages (either on the 5 stage CEM scale or the 3 stage scale based on the Early Years Foundation Stage levels) in the STAGES view, or average progress made over the reception year in the ATTAINMENT view.
School Comparison Report
Benchmark your school performance against national averages*, as well as a school with similar characteristics to your own. Customise the characteristics as appropriate for your school.
The following are available with all packages of the BASE reception baseline assessment (BASEline, BASE Progress and BASE Inspection Ready).
- Table of Scores - offering standardised scores for each pupil, in a pdf, csv or SIMS format
- Item-level Feedback - available to export, showing correct and incorrect assessment responses